THREAT! LEVEL! PUMPKIN!
minim_calibre kindly drove me to an appointment and grocery shopping. Whole Foods has the pumpkin display up, yaaaaay!
SFDS (not that you can see a lot of detail):
- Pointy-toe black leather shoes (a long-ago present from the Stroppy One).
- Tiered black lace skirt (over petticoats), from eBay. (An aside - it is DAMN hard to find that sort of skirt these days. Hmmph.)
- Black cotton blouse with lace insets, random thrift store trip.
- Black velvet skirted waistcoat from ChicStar, one of my wardrobe basics. (I have three black and one burgundy.)
- Four different vintage glass pearl necklaces, because if I'm going to wear some sort of pearls, I'm going to wear LOTS OF THEM.
- Hair down (shocking!), and my pink streaks in need of goth upkeep.
- The usual sort of makeup: burgundy eye shadow, black liner, and Noir Red lipstick from Besame over MAC Nightmoth liner.